Lesson 14: US Presentations
Students prepare and present a presentation based on a topic about the US, and listen and take notes about the other presentations.
Topic: Presentation assignment
Time: 90 minutes
- Prepare and present a presentation based on a topic about the US.
- Listen and take notes about the US presentations.
- Use the Presentation Rubric to grade the presentations.
- Check the homework notebooks to grade the presentation notes.
- Optional: Make one copy of US Culture Presentation Assignment for each student.
- Optional: Make one copy of US Culture Presentation Topics for each student.
- Make one copy of US Culture Presentation Rubric for the teacher.
- Make one copy of Final Exam Review for each student.
Preparation (5 minutes)
- Randomly choose the order of the presentations and write the order on the board.
- Remind students to take notes in their homework notebook. Write 3-4 interesting facts for each presentation.
Presentations (85 minutes)
- Each presentation can last up to 15 minutes including audience questions.
- Study the topics on the Final Exam Review Sheet.
This Activity is also available here: